Geisinger Health System is seeking a BC/BE Rheumatologist to join our team at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA.
At Geisinger, we’ve been focused on advancing the future of health for more than a century. It’s that vision that has driven to us be one of the first systems to implement a robust electronic medical record system for our patients, enabling our Rheumatologists to deliver the best care possible whether in a clinical or research setting. Wherever your future takes you at Geisinger, our commitment to you is what differentiates us.
At Geisinger Rheumatology, our physicians:
• Are nationally recognized for pioneering work in advanced access and quality improvement
• Are innovative and active in developing new models of rheumatic healthcare delivery
• Participate in an excellent osteoporosis practice that utilizes a mobile DXA service
• Practice tertiary care medicine in a small-town atmosphere
• Participate in academics by teaching students, residents, and fellows and/or taking part in rheumatology grand rounds
• Publish and participate in research opportunities if desired
• Enjoy the support and collegiality of fellow rheumatologists with varied clinic interests and expertise
We are proud of the support we provide:
• Medical school loan repayment up to $150,000
• Monthly stipend available to current fellows upon signature of an offer letter
• Competitive starting salary with forgivable sign-on loans (bonus) available
• Excellent benefit package, including paid relocation, malpractice with tail coverage, ample paid time off, and much more
Founded more than 100 years ago, Geisinger serves more than three million residents throughout central, south-central and northeastern Pennsylvania and southern New Jersey. Our physician-led system is comprised of 32,000 employees, including 1,800 employed physicians, and consists of 13 hospital campuses, the Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine and two research centers.
GEISINGER MEDICAL CENTER: (GMC),located Danville, Pa., the largest tertiary/quaternary care teaching hospital in the region, is licensed for 475 beds, including 89 pediatric beds in the Janet Weis Children’s Hospital. GMC, a Magnet Hospital, maintains the region’s only Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center with additional qualifications in pediatrics. GMC offers an array of highly specialized medical and surgical services, including neurosciences, cardiovascular services, transplantation, women’s health (in the Women’s Pavilion), oncology and orthopaedics. The Hospital for Advanced Medicine serves as an integrated center for the most critical patients. Outpatient services are available on and off campus.
Interested candidates, please reach out to Deanna Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-271-7202.
** Does not qualify for J-1 waiver. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
*Domestic partner benefits not applicable at Geisinger Holy Spirit.