As one of the nation's leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children â“ even those who may never enter our doors â“ through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.
Primary Functions:This position is responsible for administrative and patient coordination activities for the assigned division and individuals within the Division of Rheumatology.
1. Additional miscellaneous duties and responsibilities, as may be assigned from time to time by employee's supervisor.
3. Monitor master patient and call schedules for providers and ensure that schedule changes are processed accurately and expediently with minimal impact to patients.
4. Maintain schedule of appointments and perform other administrative and patient care coordination duties for assigned staff.
5. Coordinate travel arrangements/itineraries and conference registration for assigned faculty. 6. Process check and/or travel requests, dues, licensures, and subscriptions as required.
7. Complete necessary paperwork to maintain clinicians' licensures and credentials at various institutions.
8. Providing updated licenses and certifications to Medical Staff Affairs, Credentialing, and Enrollment.
9. Assist in the coordination and management of training programs and educational visitors within the division.
10. In areas with a training program, provide direct support to Program Directors, obtaining and overseeing all necessary documentation for continual rotation into the program.
11. Maintain department records as defined and ensure that all departmental supplies needed for efficient operation and the provision of care are maintained and ordered in a timely fashion.
12. Provide secretarial coverage for other individuals and/or divisions as needed.
3-5 years of job related experience.
Hours of operation 8:30am-5pm
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve. Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique âœBridge to a Healthy Futureâ pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more. As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.